A company secretary is responsible for the business administration of the company and for ensuring that the company complies with its statutory obligations.
As an entrepreneur or senior manager, you do not want to spend your time filing returns and notices, keeping your company’s registers up-to-date, or preparing and collecting signatures for board resolutions, shareholders’ resolutions and other corporate secretarial documents. Not only are these matters confusing and complex to someone without the time, relevant experience or expertise, a breach or late compliance with these obligations can lead to unintended consequences such as fines and prosecution against the company and its directors.
By appointing us as your company secretary, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your company’s regulatory requirements are being taken care of so you can focus on your company’s more pressing business matters.
More importantly, our advice on each corporate secretarial matter is strategic and underpinned by legal knowledge and with the long term in mind, since the consequences of many corporate secretarial matters only emerge some time later.
The company administration services we provide cover matters such as:
- Annual Statutory Compliance
- Board and Shareholder Meetings
- Drafting of Board and Shareholder Resolutions
- General Advice on Compliance
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers
- Share Issuances and Share Transfers
- Appointments and Resignations of Directors
- Company Incorporation
- Filing of Notices with ACRA
- Provision Of Nominee Director & Secretary
- Setting Up of Employee Share Option Schemes
- Provision of Registered Address and Custody of Corporate Seal